Setting up a new Analytics account in an existing Google account
If you don’t have the necessary permissions, at least “Edit”, the Hero can’t create a new upload property for your keyword data.
You can solve this by creating a new Analytics account that’s linked to your existing Google profile. In the new account, you’ll automatically have “Admin” rights and the Hero can create your Keyword property.
- Log into your Google Analytics account
- Select “Admin” at the bottom of the left sidebar
- In the left drop-down, choose “Create new account”
- The set up page of your new account pops up
- Add all requested information and click “Get Tracking ID” (just click it, you don’t need the Tracking ID for the Hero).
- In your Keyword Hero account, below “3. Upload Account” you’ll find your newly created Google Analytics account, which you’ll select. The Hero will create a new upload property, where you’ll see all keyword data.