Choosing the right plan
To know which plan is best suited for the size of your site, have a short look into your Google Analytics account to see how many URLs generate organic traffic per day:
- Log into your Analytics account.
- Choose a date where lots of organic traffic occurred (just one day).
- Navigate to Acquisition > Overview.
- Choose “Organic Search”.
- Above the table of keywords, select “Landing Page” as primary dimension.
- Scroll down, towards the lower right corner. You see the total number of rows. This equals the number of URLs that generated organic traffic this day. In our example: 394
In this example, our customer should the choose the “Giant Hero” that will analyze up to 1000 URLs per day.