Keyword Hero uses a variety of data sources to fulfill its main purpose of mapping organic keywords to their subsequent sessions in Google Analytics. Many of these data sources come from external sources such as but not limited to:
- scraping your website by our bots,
- scraping of search engine result pages,
- “clickstream” data of browser extensions, and more.
However, to ensure that we can deliver the best attribution possible, you as a customer have to give us access are important data sources without which Keyword Hero won’t be able to work. These are:
- Google Search Console API
- Google Analytics Core Reporting API (“Edit” rights)
- Google Analytics Management API
Failing to provide Keyword Hero with constant access to these three APIs hinders Keyword Hero from providing the best possible service.